<body bgcolor ="white"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462093?origin\x3dhttp://blanche2.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
                


Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Sleep...

Sleep is important...why? Health, diet, rest.....etc....
and if u dun sleep ienough, u get eyebags...and u feel giddy and u can't concentrate.....That's the beauty of sleep....when u dun get enough of it....all these ugly things happen to you...
Sleep, 5 letter word and yet so powerful...can't live without it...U'll die without it....cos lack of sleep can lead to accidents and all....
Why am i writing about sleep?Cos I'm dying to get some sleep....As much as I love to sleep, I simply can't put myself to sleep....will only fall asleep at 4 to 5 am....and by the time i wake up, I only have like 2 to 3 hrs of sleep....What is wrong with me and sleeping(the lack of it)?
Others might die of breast cancer, TB, rheumatism, heart failure, SARS, sex, violence......etc....but me....I might die due to lack of sleep....On my death certificate... CAuse of death: Lack of sleep
So weird...
ok, now i'm talking abt death....scary siak....I better stop before I start hallucinating stuffs....
Ok byeeeee......


x Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 4:12 PM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Comments: Post a Comment



 


[ FIZZZ. ] Add Me in Friendster

Asian...Gal next door
OPTIMISTIC, AFFABLE, lOVE MUSIC & MOVIES
WHAT'S EATING: MEE HOON GORENG MAMA-NO TAUGEH,EXTRA SPICY
WON'T LEAVE HOUSE W/O: WATCH, MOBILE, LENSES, ez-LINK

DON'T TAKE AWAY MY: FAMILY,BEST FRIENDS & MY BEAUTY SLEEP


[ TAGBOARD. ]
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[ LINKS. ]
   ~ Han Skins Production ~

     

[ Current ]

  • Back to Memory Lane

  • 1 liner

  • Cute...

  • Back to memory lane

  • Bitch!

  • 1 liner

  • Surprise! U noe...when always look at someone cl...

  • Fusionistic!

  • Dowries...

  • Cute


  • [ Previous ]

  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006