|
|

Monday, September 06, 2004
Bitch!
You are such a bitch!I never knew that of all the people in this world, ur the one who's capable of doing such a thing to me! I never knew that I shouldn't have trusted you.. I never knew that someone who befriended me from the first day and make me a confidante and a sister would do such a thing to me! Why I have to ask, do you do all these things to me?
Why and what can be achieved by doing such things?
And why do you have to lie to me about stupid things?
Why must the stories be made up and why must it be you?
Why must you deny all these when all fingers are pointing at you!
I just need you to tell me the truth and I'll hug you willingly and forgive you but NO!You didn't! You chose to deny and create more stories...lies....deceit....involving all the others around us...Is saving your own ass very important to you? So important that you would do such a thing to a good friend, to your sister?
Now, I have to pretend to be your friend cos you will just show everyone how we were there to victimise you and how we accuse you of such a thing! YOU REALLY DO KNOW HOW TO ACT DON'T YOU?!
I pity them, for now that I'm out of the picture, they still have to face you and the others and the stories about them will just remain and you will be in the positive light, depicting them as the bad men! No one knows what a bitch you are...no one but us....I wish I can tell them all but why waste my time on a bitch like you!
I blame myself for trusting you...
You were a friend, you were my sister but now, you're just someone i despise and it will stay that way for now!
x
Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 1:24 PM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
|
|