<body bgcolor ="white"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462093?origin\x3dhttp://blanche2.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
                


Thursday, July 15, 2004

Yesterday was a long day. Yesterday was jamming day. I had fun throughout the session. Faizal fell down twice, one hen he tried to jump on hte chair(I dun understand what he was trying to do) and once when i was closing my eyes(damn, i should have opened my eyes at that time.
I really like the way they fuse the song "NO Scrub" into the "Talking cock" song.I think it's funny..
Anyway, yesterday, we jam for a very long time.And we pay erm...less than what we are supposed to.
I'm worried about the gig which I'm organising in school. I'm not worried about the programme line up but I'm worried about the equipment and the tentage and the weather....sigh...It's a fund raising event so i dun think we can use alot from our fund.
I'm worried about my dance as well.I have been skipping so many cos of work and I'm afraid I won't be able to catch up.
I'm worried about me and my colleagues....totally different wave length.
Actually there's nothing to be worried about...I just have to get organised and i should just stop caring abt my colleagues, rite?
Hmmmm...That's the hardest part...


x Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 11:25 AM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Comments: Post a Comment



 


[ FIZZZ. ] Add Me in Friendster

Asian...Gal next door
OPTIMISTIC, AFFABLE, lOVE MUSIC & MOVIES
WHAT'S EATING: MEE HOON GORENG MAMA-NO TAUGEH,EXTRA SPICY
WON'T LEAVE HOUSE W/O: WATCH, MOBILE, LENSES, ez-LINK

DON'T TAKE AWAY MY: FAMILY,BEST FRIENDS & MY BEAUTY SLEEP


[ TAGBOARD. ]
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[ LINKS. ]
   ~ Han Skins Production ~

     

[ Current ]

  • Movie tickets

  • Fun fun day

  • Funny

  • You love the way I look at you While taking pleasu...

  • updates?

  • Retreat at Gallery Hotel and a rapper

  • Virginal Eyebrow no longer virginal....

  • Success!

  • I Am Sam!

  • Hello World!


  • [ Previous ]

  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006