|
|

Wednesday, May 12, 2004
On Monday,I organised a barbeque for my dance frens with the help of my committee members...
It was a success,everyone turned up except for 2 people.Also, I was surpriseto see some ppl who i expect to be slacking,doing a lot of thecooking....espcially this particular guy...He offered great help despite his "MISSING IN ACTION" status from dance for a while.Haha...
We had a fun prize giving session n i surprise my committee members by givng them a white rose each for helping me organise...they were really surprise...haha I had tolie tho in the beginning when they asked me what the flowers were for.
We had a fun lucky draw session...hahaha when a fren tried to cheat by writing his name twice in the draw box...Unluckily for him,his name was drawed twice...so he got disqualified...hahahaha
Must he stoop so low juz for dat lucky draw whereby the 1st prize is a packet of peanuts(the hand brand or kacang cap tangan).
We played the game called 7-up and we had interesting forfeits...The funniest was the part when a fren had to put on a helmet and shake hands with passer-by. and the woman ran away when my fren approach her....huahahahahaha...hey gal,ur the best!
I'm so glad the bbq was a success.Gals,good job!
x
Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 2:54 PM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
|
|