<body bgcolor ="white"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462093?origin\x3dhttp://blanche2.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
                


Friday, May 14, 2004

Today was the 1st time i did something dat i've never ever done in my entire life,I've never tot I would do n I've never imagined dat i will go thru this painful experience....Yes people,Threading ur eyebrow hurts like hell esp when it's ur fist time.Yup,I thread my eyebrow for the first time in my 21 years of living...At least I have the moral support of Vani...She said she should have video cam the whle moment..hahaha I kept askng the beautician to stop cos i can't handle the pain.It's no joke i tell u!

Well,i'm still not used to looking at myself in the mirror...and i imagine the pain i have to go thru again when my eyebrow grows again.But Vani n Phil did say dat I will find the pain normal after a while...Well the point I wanna make is dat it's really painful having ur eyebrow thread n well,woman go through so much pain in life...hahaha...actually they chose to go thru that muchpain...I can't imagine how giving birth will be like!Well,u noe wat they say..."Vainity Hurts...."


x Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 12:04 AM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Comments: Post a Comment



 


[ FIZZZ. ] Add Me in Friendster

Asian...Gal next door
OPTIMISTIC, AFFABLE, lOVE MUSIC & MOVIES
WHAT'S EATING: MEE HOON GORENG MAMA-NO TAUGEH,EXTRA SPICY
WON'T LEAVE HOUSE W/O: WATCH, MOBILE, LENSES, ez-LINK

DON'T TAKE AWAY MY: FAMILY,BEST FRIENDS & MY BEAUTY SLEEP


[ TAGBOARD. ]
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[ LINKS. ]
   ~ Han Skins Production ~

     

[ Current ]

  • Success!

  • I Am Sam!

  • Hello World!

  • why can't i vie wat I've changed in the template!

  • Hmmm,my first entry on this blog...testing 1,2,3.....


  • [ Previous ]

  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006