|
|

Wednesday, January 26, 2005
What's under My skirt......
well, glad that caught your attention...
let's see, I'm in skool now blogging for the heck of it cos I won't be able to do it at the convenience of my home now that my lappie is gone..
I wanna write about happiness...
What defines happiness?
Ok suddenly I sound so psychotic and like an analyst....but who cares...I'm bored
Happiness is undefinable...It's just a feeling... A feeling that is very subjective and also different to everyone.For example, how A feels happy might be very different from how B is feeling.
Then there's the different degree of happiness...like the plate of happiness, it's labelled that way cos there's 3 chicken drumsticks on the plate and some might be very happy when they eat it....
There's the feeling or Happy Happy and extremely happy and delightful...
What creates happiness?Again this is very subjective...It differs among people...
I feel happy happy when accompanied by frens...
I feel extremely happy when I've accomplished something
I feel delightful when something touches me and I see the light, when everything is off my shoulder, when I can just lie down on my bed, looked up at the ceiling and realised that I have no worries at all...
Delightful- a feeling that can seldom be felt...u might have all the money in the world but somehow, the element to make u feel delightful is missing...
Now i can write down abt everything that can make me delightful but when it actually happens, there might be something missing to convert this feeling of delightness into "happy happy"
Well, like I say, Happiness is subjective so my definition has no right or wrong....It's my definition and in other's opinion, the definition will change.
Right now, as I'm writing this down, the degree of happiness I'm feeling is extremely happy, not cos I've achieved something but because of somehting I really look forward to.
x
Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 6:23 PM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
|
|