|
|

Wednesday, November 10, 2004
This period of time is not on my side. I've benn feeling so stressed....skool n wat not.
I love my family but something strange dat is unexplainable hapens n i feel weird n angry abt it.I haven't been spending time at home cos I'm afraid to go home.I'm afraid of the person I love.
So many things happen n sometimes, u feel lost not knowing wat to do. U love someone and it can't happen.U love someone and realised u fall for the wrong person...all the time. U wanna be with that someone but circumstances dun allow u. U wanna sleep but u can't.
I love my brother and my sister...they r in fact the only ppl i have in this world. We only have each other. It saddens me that we have to grow up so fast. I'm just so worried abt my brother. He's the most affected by our probs. I hope he will really learn not to allow these problems be the reason not to exelin wateva we do. I think we noe dat these reasons are unavoidable n we have to make these reasons into the best things. we can't drift along with it cos we dun wanna repeat their mistakes. I hope he will change.He's growing up fast and time is catching up.He dun wanna be a useless person in future dat i know but saying is not enough if u dun actin on it. I love him so muc i dun wanna lose him, dun wanna see him drifting away.My bro n my sister, they are the only ppl who can really make me happy.This is the pont o time that i really miss daddy.If only ur here, U'll know wat to do.
Ok this entry is so emo...It's emo Fizhah talking..it's just so many things happening at the same time n this time, cool, cheerful and happening Fizhah has lost that cheerful reputation.She can't handle it and so she has to let it out.
x
Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 2:49 AM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
|
|