<body bgcolor ="white"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462093?origin\x3dhttp://blanche2.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
                


Sunday, November 21, 2004

Tribute to Shopping partners..

I'm not a shopoholic. I only shop when I have this sudden urge to shop and dat is very seldom because i'm always broke..haha...Anyway, i think the most important part to shopping is who you go with because if u go with the wrong people,ur better of going alone. It's a pity dat I seldom shop with gals cos my galfrens are always busy or have to accompany their boyfrens somewhere..Cos I think going shopping with gals are always the best and of course with gays...I mean I have a couple of gay frens and they are so fun to shop with....U can count on them to tell you the truth about how nice or how awful the top looks on u.

As I was saying, I seldom go shopping with my galfrens. I always go with the guys and guys can be a bit problematic cos naturally, they hate shopping. They just want to get it over and done with and so, whenever u ask them "Is this nice?" their answer will definitely be
"yes,yes nice!".
However, I'm blessed with a couple of guys who I can depend on to give the most honest opinion when it comes to shopping.
Thus, I've come out with my own ranking, a tribute to all my male shopping partners who've endured a lot when accompanying me.

Best Shopping partner: Hafiz Jo
Most Honest Shopping Partner: Yuhan
Shopping partner who knows wat suits me: Anhar
Honest and Polite shopping partner: Kamar Faizal
Most practical shopping partner (good when I wanna save money): Moiz

Thank you guys!hahaha


x Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 3:15 PM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Comments: Post a Comment



 


[ FIZZZ. ] Add Me in Friendster

Asian...Gal next door
OPTIMISTIC, AFFABLE, lOVE MUSIC & MOVIES
WHAT'S EATING: MEE HOON GORENG MAMA-NO TAUGEH,EXTRA SPICY
WON'T LEAVE HOUSE W/O: WATCH, MOBILE, LENSES, ez-LINK

DON'T TAKE AWAY MY: FAMILY,BEST FRIENDS & MY BEAUTY SLEEP


[ TAGBOARD. ]
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[ LINKS. ]
   ~ Han Skins Production ~

     

[ Current ]

  • 1 Liner

  • Back to Memory Lane...

  • Fizzz in hoods, Fizzz Riding Hood, Eminem

  • Scream Front and me...the only photo I have for Fu...

  • Selamat Hari Raya!

  • what kinda blogger are u?

  • sux

  • Thank you Bro!

  • Blabberings of the bored and dangerous...

  • Courtesy of Incubus


  • [ Previous ]

  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006