|
|

Thursday, January 27, 2005
Decisions
I was reading my archives and happen to read an entry dated 7/3/04.
Gosh, at that point of time, when I was writing this, I was feeling sappy. Let me refresh u guys:
RANTINGS....
I lie there still and think
why must things happen this way?
is it a wonder that it finally happen
or is it juz something waiting to happen
love is an idea?
or something to fear?
it can lift u so high up the ceiling
then bring u down so fast n u keep on falling
I know dats not wat i want
I know y i react as such
if u had not hold on tight to the strings
the kite will fly higher than the ceilings
N now i just lie here still
thinking and reflecting
love is indeed not an idea
when it lifts, it lifts
and when it hurts, it really hurt...
But when I read it again, I was thinking, how many times have u done something that you don't really wanna do? How many times have u made a decision which u don't really wanna make? How many times do you make decision not solely out of ur own choice but bearing in mind other people involve or others who might get hurt due to the decision ur gonna make.How many times do u tell urself dat it's alright to be selfish for the decision ur gonna make is for urself and not for others, but then u end up thinking abt other ppl when u make a decision.
x
Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 10:54 AM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
|
|