<body bgcolor ="white"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462093?origin\x3dhttp://blanche2.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
                


Saturday, June 24, 2006

And so...

She's so pretty and stunning. She looks like a princess...I mean, today, she's the princess.
I am so happy for her.
Time flies so fast n it felt like only last year dat I've met her and the rest.
Today, she got engaged.
Congratulations Farrah...I'm so happy for you.
When the ring was placed around your finger, It was really a moment of happiness. I smiled so much thinking of you-and him together...engaged.
May this lead to a sweet fairy tale ending, My fren...


x Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 6:05 PM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Comments: Post a Comment



 


[ FIZZZ. ] Add Me in Friendster

Asian...Gal next door
OPTIMISTIC, AFFABLE, lOVE MUSIC & MOVIES
WHAT'S EATING: MEE HOON GORENG MAMA-NO TAUGEH,EXTRA SPICY
WON'T LEAVE HOUSE W/O: WATCH, MOBILE, LENSES, ez-LINK

DON'T TAKE AWAY MY: FAMILY,BEST FRIENDS & MY BEAUTY SLEEP


[ TAGBOARD. ]
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[ LINKS. ]
   ~ Han Skins Production ~

     

[ Current ]

  • Phuket

  • So what?

  • The unexpected facts about life...

  • WATER BOMBS!!!

  • Pictures are memories

  • One Liner

  • One Liner

  • History of Singapore...

  • Just feel like showing off.....This was taken quit...

  • I love my new scarf!


  • [ Previous ]

  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006