<body bgcolor ="white"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462093?origin\x3dhttp://blanche2.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
                


Thursday, September 29, 2005

What's underneath my skirt part 2....



Ok that caught your attention again. Basically, I'm just so bored now and tired and I'm with Ali and Yoshie rite now. Ali is trying to study his French N Yoshie is just distracting us from wateva...N I'm typing away on Izwah's laptop. Ok I'm really bored but I'm also a very happy person rite now. Sucha happy person. I wish I can be like this forever. I wanna keep smiling and noe that every smile is worth it, that each smile is sincere.

Ali just told me dat he wanna shop cos he is so stressed up. And we all just did a survey on stress level and one of the question is "What do you do when ur stressed?" and my answer is "Study"...hahaha like real....studying is something ppl like me would avoid.


x Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 4:10 PM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Comments: Post a Comment



 


[ FIZZZ. ] Add Me in Friendster

Asian...Gal next door
OPTIMISTIC, AFFABLE, lOVE MUSIC & MOVIES
WHAT'S EATING: MEE HOON GORENG MAMA-NO TAUGEH,EXTRA SPICY
WON'T LEAVE HOUSE W/O: WATCH, MOBILE, LENSES, ez-LINK

DON'T TAKE AWAY MY: FAMILY,BEST FRIENDS & MY BEAUTY SLEEP


[ TAGBOARD. ]
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[ LINKS. ]
   ~ Han Skins Production ~

     

[ Current ]

  • Highlight...

  • Movie at the park

  • Bitch Blog

  • The new Cow Theory

  • Back to memory lane

  • Funny

  • Kamar Faizal's birthday party...

  • Smitten gals...

  • What women say and what they really mean...

  • Choose my death...


  • [ Previous ]

  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006