|
|

Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Kamar Faizal's Bird DAy...
It was on that day that we all lied to him that Sharina met with an aweful accident and that she was out of danger and resting at home. It was a day after Faizal himself met with a bike accident, bicycle accident actually and that makes it even easier for us to lie..Must confess that I felt bad, not only lying to him but making Sharina look sick.
Anyway, he entered the house with me, and everything was dark. "Why was the house so freaking dark?I tot her aunts are here to visit her?" So many questions by him but i led him to the correct path.He saw the decorations,he went "Macam Siak!". What he saw: A big writing that says : "Happy Bird Day FAizal!" and then....all the rest came out wearing masks and paper crowns, not forgetting the balloon swords and cape...They look like Grade C super heroes...They went "Surprise!!!!!!" and FAizal went up and down the space crying tears of happiness...I dunno actually but i know dat he's so touched....
Class "C" Super Heroes!
Epitome of CRAP!
The surprise was a huge success....I must thank every single one who came... every single soul who contributed and lend their hands.
Happy Advance Birthday Kamar Faizal Bin Baharam...
x
Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 4:19 PM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
|
|