<body bgcolor ="white"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6462093?origin\x3dhttp://blanche2.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
 
                


Thursday, May 05, 2005

Times Like This....

Ok...so there goes the biggest drama in my life.Yes I'm hurt.Yes, it sucks. Yes, it will still be hurting. Yes, now I realise my stupidity. Yes, the hatred I have right now is overwhelming. That hate will prevaill all my life, I guess.

Times like this, I realised dat I'm blessed with the most supportive frens ever. Frens who are there for me and never say "I told you so...". I'm so lucky to have them and I am really appreciative of what they have done for me...all the support, listening ear and just spending time with me to cheer me up. They are the best I ever had...

My sis, my bro and my cousin...hey babes...thanks for the burning session n the nice msgs. If i wanna burn anything or go to war again, u guys are the ones I'll call first cos I know how u love this kinda war so much...hahaha...

Faizal, Yuhan, Afiq, Moiz and Hafiz...you guys never look down on me and never said "I told you so".You are the most sensitive guys I've ever known..

Of course, my most supportive ah go go sis, Eleine, hey gal u were always, always, always there for me.I dunno wat to say. Ur the best. U understood, support my decision and make me think rationally.

And my aneh bro..Naga, hey u make me happy everytime I'm sad.And u gave the most comforting hug evr.u never get sick n tired listening...haha one day u might be...but don't u ever dare...hee2.

Mistakes made, lesson learnt...I'll move on. I'm stronger than what u think i am.


x Fizzzzzz shouted out loud 12:31 PM x
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Comments: Post a Comment



 


[ FIZZZ. ] Add Me in Friendster

Asian...Gal next door
OPTIMISTIC, AFFABLE, lOVE MUSIC & MOVIES
WHAT'S EATING: MEE HOON GORENG MAMA-NO TAUGEH,EXTRA SPICY
WON'T LEAVE HOUSE W/O: WATCH, MOBILE, LENSES, ez-LINK

DON'T TAKE AWAY MY: FAMILY,BEST FRIENDS & MY BEAUTY SLEEP


[ TAGBOARD. ]
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



[ LINKS. ]
   ~ Han Skins Production ~

     

[ Current ]

  • You know ur addicted to smoking when...

  • You know ur Malaysian when...

  • Hey, back off!

  • Be Spontaneous?...

  • Back to Memory Lane...

  • 1 Liner

  • All the Scientists out there!

  • Mulan

  • Cup of Coffee...

  • A commercialised day!


  • [ Previous ]

  • 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
  • 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
  • 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
  • 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
  • 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
  • 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
  • 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006